Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jessica gets married

Chris and I said "I do" 17 days after our engagement. It was perfect! The gazebo was beautiful. Our parents, siblings and grandparents attended. The ceremony was short and sweet, we didn't forget the rings, no one passed out and I only cried a little.

We had a slight altercation with a wasp landing in my hair, but my mom was able to swat it away without me noticing. I felt something tap me on the back of my head but I was in another world at the moment so I didn't really know what was going on. The only thing that distracted me was the heat! I didn't feel incredibly hot, but I literally had sweat rolling down the back of my legs. I know it's not what everyone pictures on the beautiful bride, but there it is. It tickled so I kept rubbing my foot on the back of my leg. After the ceremony, my dad said "did your legs itch?" Haha.

After the ceremony, we took tons of pictures, had a great lunch, and ate the most heavenly cake ever. Chris got cake up my nose- thanks babe!

Here's some of my favorite pictures from the wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment