Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nursery Advice

Does this all match? We don't really have a theme, which is fine. If we have to replace something, it won't be a big deal trying to find the right pattern. I don't want everything to be pink, so we chose a few things in blue to give her room a little balance. My biggest question- does the bedding match the lighter colored crib we picked out? We decided against the dark stain and really like this cinnamon color, it matches our rocking chair.
We like this bedding, not the crib:
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I'm not sure about the bedding and the crib, because the bedding looks to have some darker brown in it... Maybe find a third piece (blanket, stuffed animal) that is a few shades of brown to tie it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janine... I'm not a huge fan of the bedding with that color crib. However, the crib might just look different in a picture... so it might be perfection! I love everything else though- can't wait to see the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your honesty, that's exactly what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete