Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sleep/Shower

Chris is working out of town this week, and I feel horrible saying this, but I slept sooo much better when he was gone! However, I think it's because I propped his pillows up against my back so I didn't roll over in my sleep. When he gets back I'll get another body pillow for my back and see if that helps. I hope it does, my aching back didn't wake me up at all last night.

He's only been gone a day but I sure do miss him. He's in Giddings- only about 2 hours away. It's so boring at home without him. Last night I was showered and in bed by 7:30, no joke. I couldn't even fall asleep because the sun was still out!

Tonight I'm having dinner with Lauren and Hayley in Dripping Springs! I haven't seen Hayley in I don't know how long, and it's been a while since I've seen Lauren as well. I think we're meeting about the baby shower, but it'll be nice just to see them. I decided that I want a coed shower because I want Chris to be there. It's supposed to be a celebration for the baby, and I'm not the only parent. I think it's important for him to be there, but I wouldn't want to force him to come to a traditional girly shower. I think everyone will have more fun if they can bring their other half, and it'll be more laid back. I'm excited!

Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with Brianna! I think the last time I saw her was last year sometime, I'm looking forward to it! Too bad I can't have a margarita with her like old times :)

Here I am today, 18 weeks and 6 days. I'll post about the rest of my week tomorrow, hope everyone is having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment